Model Number: 1624
Full-Featured Base Camera Link Frame Grabber The Grablink Base is a cost-effective full-featured frame grabber for one Camera Link camera applications. It supports one Camera Link Base-configuration camera as well as featuring on-board processing and one rich set of I/O lines. The Grablink Base features a 1-lane PCI Express bus.
• Support of one Base Camera Link Configuration Camera o Monochrome, Bayer CFA, and color RGB cameras supported including 10-tap configuration cameras o PoCL SafePower compliant o Full pixel clock range: from 20 MHz up to 85 MHz o Line-scan and area-scan cameras o 1 Mini Camera Link SDR connectors with a camera activity LED indicator o Serial control of Camera Link cameras
• On-board processing: o 3 Look-up table (LUT) operators o Bayer CFA decoder computes the R, G and B components of the image o Pixel formatting o Image reconstruction: tap re-ordering, H/V flipping o High-performance DMA transfers into user allocated memory with 64-bit addressing capability with image cropping capability
• 10 digital I/O lines compatible with a wide range of sensors and encoders. o It forms a rich set of I/O lines with, per camera: - 4 isolated current-sense inputs for a wide voltage input range up to 30V - 4 isolated contact outputs - 2 high-speed differential inputs o Moreover, +5V and +12V power outputs with electronic fuse protection are provided. o These I/O lines can be used as general-purpose I/O lines or for specific usages as trigger, strobe or quadrature encoder input lines.
• Effective delivery bandwidth: up to 200 MB/s (application and motherboard dependent)
• 64MB on-board memory
• Form factor: o PCI Express x1, full-height, half-length o Small PCB delivered with regular and low-profile brackets
• MultiCam drivers for Microsoft Windows® and Linux (32- and 64-bit)
This product can be found under the following categories: