Certified Vision Professional
Vision and Imaging Training and Certification Programs
The AIA provides educational courses and knowledge testing for vision professionals. Individuals may attend courses and then take the certification exam. Those with experience can choose to take the exam only. With a passing grade on the exam, individuals receive certification credentials. Continuing education every three years is required to maintain certification.
Currently we offer two levels of certification, Basic and Advanced.
Certified Vision Professional – Basic
- The Fundamentals of Machine Vision
- Beginning Lighting for Machine Vision
- Beginning Optics for Machine Vision
- Camera and Image Sensor Technology Basics
- Image Processing Fundamentals
Certified Vision Professional – Advanced
- Advanced Color Theory and Applications
- Reliable Vision Application Development
- 3D Vision System Development
- Non-Visible Imaging Theory and Techniques
- Designing High-Speed and Linescan Vision Systems
- Advanced Vision Lighting
- Advanced Optics for Vision
- Metrology and 2D Calibration Techniques
- Particle Analysis and Classification Techniques
- Advanced Camera and Image Sensor Technology
- Advanced Vision Guided Robotics
- Advanced Machine Vision Integration
The AIA currently offers CVP classes and testing at their trade shows and conferences – Automate and The Vision Show.
August 7, 2014 - Austin, Texas USA during NIWeek
CVP-Basic & CVP-Advanced EXAMS only. Register
November 5&6, 2014 - Stuttgart, Germany during VISION 2014. CVP-Basic classes (in English) and both exams.
December 3-5, 2014 - Yokohama, Japan during ITE Show. CVP-Basic classes and exam (in Japanese).
March 23-27, 2015 - Chicago, Illinois USA during Automate 2015. CVP-Basic and CVP-Advanced classes and exams.
For more information on classes and exams or to register for our next offering, visit “Upcoming Events” or call +1 734 994-6088.
Browse the list of
Certified Vision Professionals
System Integration Company Certification
Helping Users Find Qualified System Integrators
The AIA Certifed System Integrator program helps system integrators demonstrate their experience and capabilities and helps end users select a qualified partner. Our goal is to help ensure positive, successful experiences using machine vision and imaging systems in the marketplace.
Click for full details on the AIA Certified System Integrator program.