Helping Users Find Qualified System Integrators
The AIA Certified System Integrator Program allows system integration companies to demonstrate the depth of their expertise and highlight their industry experience. Customers can trust that this leading group of qualified companies specialize in system integration and have met the AIA’s specific criteria for:
- Years of Experience
- Skill Level of Employees - a minimum number of CVP-Advanced team members
- Number of Projects Completed Each Year
- Verified Experience in Specific Industries
How to Prepare for System Integrator Certification
Vision System Integrators that meet the following criteria may apply to become an AIA Certified System Integrator:
- Companies must have at least 65% of overall sales derived from system integration (can include vision, robotics, and automation integration).
- Companies must have a minimum of one Advanced Level Certified Vision Professional for every five full time technically competent vision professionals.
- Companies must be in business for at least three years, or, in the case of a startup, the principal(s) must have five years of verifiable vision experience.
- Companies must have successfully completed at least two integration projects in the last 12 months.
- Companies must provide a list of all platforms used in designing a vision solution.
- Companies must provide a list of any industrial standards or certifications that they have achieved (such as ISO 9000).
- Companies must provide a list of verifiable specific industry markets served within the last five years.
There are three steps in the application process:
- Submit the completed AIA Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement to AIA.
- Submit the AIA CSI application form and pay the appropriate fee. Download this checklist to prepare the materials you’ll need to finish the online application in one sitting.
- All data in your application form will be verified by AIA personnel.
- AIA system integrator member companies in good standing pay $500 USD which covers a three year certification period.
- Non-AIA member company’s fees are based upon their annual sales. Integrators with sales of under $10 million USD/year pay $2,500 USD. Integrators with sales over $10 million USD/year pay $4,500 USD. This fee covers the three year certification period.
System Integrator membership starts at $500 USD. Learn more or join AIA today!
More Information About Systems Integration
Our certified integrators provide a variety of complex integration services and solutions to their end users including consulting, engineering, management and more and provide service on a global basis, including North America, Europe, and Asia. They also service a variety of industries using vision and imaging systems, including industrial, manufacturing and packaging, software, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, medical, security and more.
The task of integrating new robotic vision systems is not a project to taken lightly - nor is choosing the specialist or consultant to manage the entire process. By choosing a company from the AIA's list of certified integrators, you can be sure you've chosen an experienced, dedicated integration engineer / manager to control the process. From complete analysis of your current set up, to custom system recommendations and testing of the system once in place, the AIA certified integrators have one goal in mind: getting your system integrated and up and running as efficiently as possible.
If you are interested in jobs related to systems integration, please visit our Careers page.
Current AIA Certified System Integrators
i4 Solutions, LLC
St. Paul, Minnesota USA
Integro Technologies Corporation
North Carolina USA
LEONI Vision Solutions
Lake Orion, Michigan USA
Porto Alegre, RS Brazil
Vista Solutions, Inc.
Windsor, Ontario Canada