Posted on 04/29/2016
Salisbury, North Carolina
Develop customized, turnkey PLC solutions for a wide range of industries incorporating vision hardware and software working with an experienced team of machine vision engineers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with Integro’s management in an effective manner to perform engineering work of a high quality, with no errors.
- Work in a productive manner. While on company time, do not conduct personal business or business not related to Integro’s primary business, unless specifically approved by the supervisor.
- Take care to produce work, which is right the first time.
- Be aware of budget and schedule constraints on all work executed for Integro. Make every effort to complete assignment on time and on schedule.
- Travel to customers’ factories or offices and remain overnight when required to support engineering, design, and installation of projects, as required.
- Prepare and submit reports when required to inform management of status of project work.
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities described above and required to perform assigned tasks.
- Maintain and continually improve an understanding of the current state of factory automation technology.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Siemens PLC Programming (Mitsubishi and Rockwell Automation are a plus)
- Industrial automation knowledge including PLC, Motion Control, Servo Drives, and Robots
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, update, and create electrical schematics using 2D CAD system
- Ability to work on a professional team with a willingness to learn and grow
- BS in Engineering; experience can supplant degree
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION