World’s First CMOS Pixel Shifting Camera Won the Red Dot Design Award and the VSD Innovators Awards Platinum Award.Click Here
The USB3 vision cameras of the ML and LE series allow a multi-purpose use in machine vision applications.Click Here
Two for all challenges: Baumer expands its VisiLine series with Sony IMX174 and IMX249 CMOS sensors.Click Here
- Latest Sensors Offer More than High Rates - Resolution
When it comes to the evolution industrial cameras, higher resolution, die size, and frame rates only part of the story.
- LEDs: Not Just Another Light Bulb
Often viewed as commodities, LED light manufacturers are using intelligence, standards, and new materials to once again revolutionize the machine.
- Full HD WDR Cameras with Sony CMOS Sensor IMX236
The Imaging Source is pleased to introduce a new camera series with a Sony CMOS Sensor IMX236.
- ADLINK Extends 3U VPX Product Portfolio to Include Rugged, High Performance GPGPU Blade
VPX3G10 offers high resolution graphics capabilities for defense, radar, sonar, UAV and ground vehicle applications.
- ChipControl – The One Command Set for the Visual Control of Electronic Components
To meet the demands of automated visual inspections in the electronics assembly process, EVT has developed the “ChipControl“ command set.
- Mitutoyo Releases Power-driven Z-axis Measuring Microscopes
Mitutoyo America Corporation announces power-driven Z-axis models for the MF and MF-U line-up of measuring microscopes.
- Microscan Offers Education on Steps to Prepare Factories for the Industrial Internet of Things
Microscan has published a white paper with practical guidance about one of the most influential changes to reach the factory.
- Allied Automation, Inc. and ViDi Systems SA Sign a Distribution Agreement for Indiana, Kentucky and West Ohio
Allied Automation Inc. and ViDi Systems today announced the establishment of a distribution agreement for Indiana, Kentucky and West Ohio.
- The Knotts Company, Inc. and ViDi Systems SA Sign a Distribution Agreement for New York and New Jersey
The Knotts Company, Inc. and ViDi Systems today announced the establishment of a distribution agreement for 2 states.
- Recognition of Flux on Solar Cells
A reliable application of connecting components is the alpha and omega of the solar cell production.