TECHSPEC® UC Series Lenses are designed to optimize performance, cost, and size without sacrificing quality or feel.Click Here
Genie Nano offers breakthrough speed, a robust build quality, and an unmatched feature set--all at an incredible price.Click Here
The SpecBright™ range of LED Area Ring and Spot lights offers a very uniform, intense light in a compact form factor.Click Here
The new cameras of the CX series rely on the latest CMOS sensor generation Sony® Pregius™ and ON Semiconductor® PYTHON.Click Here
EDT's VisionLink RCX extends Camera Link beyond the limits of electrical cables using SFP optical transceivers.Click Here
Chameleon3 with the Sony Pregius IMX265/IMX264 global shutter CMOS features high resolution and low noise imaging.Click Here
World’s smallest smart cameras with selectable hardware and capabilities ranging from auto ID to complex inspection.Click Here
- Deadline Could Drive Lean Processes for Medical Device Sector
As a September deadline looms for companies across the medical device sector to meet federal standards first promulgated in 2013.
- Embedded Vision Systems Gain Traction in Multiple Industries
A pile of gravel might be one of the last places you’d expect to find embedded vision technology at work.
- Teledyne DALSA Adds Eight New Cameras to its Low-Cost GigE Series
Teledyne DALSA announces the addition of eight new models to its Genie Nano series of affordable, easy-to-use GigE Vision® cameras.
- A New Level of Real-Time Image Processing
Kithara Software now also supports Halcon 12 with its real-time system.
- Cognex Introduces Industry’s First Image-based Airport Baggage Handling Identification Solution
Cognex announces the first image-based automatic tag reader (ATR) system that overcomes the limitations of current laser-based baggage ID systems.
- Vision Components Presents the New Q-Board
Upgrade your IP cam: Q-Board turns IP cameras into smart cameras for ITS
- Edmund Optics® Honored by Vision Systems Design 2016 Innovators Awards Program
Edmund Optics was awarded a Silver Level Award for its TECHSPEC® Cx Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses.
- Microscan Honored by Vision Systems Design 2016 Innovators Awards Program
Microscan announces that its MicroHAWK® Platform was recognized by the judges of the annual Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards program.
- The Association for Advancing Automation Sets Membership Record
RIA, AIA and MCMA at Highest Levels Ever
- USB 3 uEye XC Triumphs in Red Dot Award: Product Design 2016
Prize-winning design quality.
2017 A3 Business Forum
Registration now open for AIA members!
Click here to learn more.