Topics to be Covered
- 3D Vision
- Advances in Camera Technology
- Cutting Edge Vision Research
- 'Build vs. Buy' for Machine Vision
- Smart Cameras & Vision Sensors
- Advances in Machine Learning
- How Autofocus Changes the Paradigm for Camera Technology
- The Latest on Machine Vision Interface Standards
- Choosing the Right Inspection Technique and Technology
Why Should You Attend?
- Gain valuable insight into how you can improve your operations and prepare for expanding global competition.
- Network with leading companies that are driving modern advancements in vision technology.
- Be the first to know what's coming next! Hear from industry experts and cutting edge vision research.
- Listen to real-world examples of how machine vision drives success from the integrators and users themselves.
- A free, guided tour of the National Research Council of Canada's cutting edge imaging laboratories and Photonics Fabrication Centre.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering and manufacturing personnel seeking effective ways to reduce cost, improve quality, and advance productivity while increasing flexibility.
- Experienced vision users seeking new applications.
- Prospective users trying to determine if machine vision makes sense for their companies.
Is Machine Vision Right for Your Company? Register to Attend AIA's First Canadian Machine Vision Conference!