October 20, 2016 • 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
River Rock Casino Resort • 8811 & 8888 River Road • Vancouver, BC V6X3P8 • Canada
Early Bird Rates Available Until September 12th!
Vision Certification Training Available at this Event!
Topics to be Covered
- The Benefits & Limitations of Oversampling – Getting the Best Image
- 3D Imaging – Applications, Techniques, & Challenges
- Thermal Vision in 3D Inspection Applications
- Tips and Tricks for Perfect Machine Vision Illumination
- Machine Learning & Advanced Photonics
- Embedded Vision & the Convergence Between Computer and Machine Vision
- The Future of Machine Vision Cameras
- Best Business Practices in the Machine Vision Industry
Why Should You Attend?
- Gain valuable insight into how you can improve your operations and prepare for expanding global competition.
- Network with leading companies that are driving modern advancements in vision technology.
- Be the first to know what's coming next! Hear from industry experts and cutting edge vision research.
- Listen to real-world examples of how machine vision drives success from the integrators and users themselves.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering and manufacturing personnel seeking effective ways to reduce cost, improve quality, and advance productivity while increasing flexibility.
- Experienced vision users seeking new applications.
- Prospective users trying to determine if machine vision makes sense for their companies.
Is Machine Vision Right for Your Company? Register to Attend AIA's Second Canadian Machine Vision Conference!