AIA's second Canadian Machine Vision Conference will open your eyes to the cutting edge machine vision technologies of today and tomorrow. Is vision right for your company? Come find out at this event. Whether you're looking to implement your first ever machine vision system, take your current system past its limitations, grow your understanding of the available technology, or learn more about the market in general, this conference is right for you!
Why Should You Attend?
- Gain valuable insight into how you can improve your operations and prepare for expanding global competition.
- Network with leading companies that are driving modern advancements in vision technology.
- Be the first to know what's coming next! Hear from industry experts and cutting edge vision research.
- Listen to real-world examples of how machine vision drives success from the integrators and users themselves.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering and manufacturing personnel seeking effective ways to reduce cost, improve quality, and advance productivity while increasing flexibility.
- Experienced vision users seeking new applications.
- Prospective users trying to determine if machine vision makes sense for their companies.
- Expand the value of your trip to Vancouver by taking AIA’s pre-conference vision certification courses (CVP). Click below to see what you can learn from the experts themselves!
|Vision Certification Training Available at this Event!|