Chameleon3 CM3-U3-13S2 models -based on Sony ICX445 1/3” global shutter CCD sensor capable of 1288 x 964 res. at 30 FPSClick Here
25 MP resolution pixel shifting camera with high speed progressive scan CMOS image sensor - CXP interface up to 72 fpsClick Here
Hummingbird cameras are ultra small and lightweight CMOS industrial cameras in a robust unibody aluminum housing.Click Here
NEON-1040 with Intel® Atom™ quad core 1.9 GHz and 4 MP 60fps global shutter sensor provides powerful performanceClick Here
Lumenera’s Lt665R high-speed USB3 camera delivers 27fps at full 6MP resolution using a “zero” latency bufferClick Here
Utilizes an internal liquid lens to easily & seamlessly adjust focus over a 7X range while maintaining zoom capabilitiesClick Here
For food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry: vision sensors by Baumer with IP 69K rating and stainless steel housingClick Here
- CMOS Takes Line-Scan Speed to New Levels
Machine vision customers in any industry want the same three things when it comes to their cameras.
- From Creation to Curation, Machine Vision Is Art’s Technical Patron
Machine vision is “boring”. Computer vision is exciting. Artists, video-game makers, and museum curators use it to create cool stuff.
- Ready-to-Run Vision Package for ARM® Cortex®-A8 Single Board Computer Includes CSI Camera Sensor in Powerful Linux-Based Camera Software Development Kit
Micro/sys has enhanced its 2.5-inch Pico-ITX™ ARM Cortex-A8 SBC5651 single board computer with powerful vision capability.
- ADLINK Launches Widescreen Rugged Panel PC for Hazardous Environments
The industrial panel computer offers fanless design and highly efficient heat dissipation for reliable operation.
- Dynamic Focus VZM Lenses Use an Internal Liquid Lens to Electronically Adjust Focus
Seamless focus adjustment over a 7X range.
- Allied Vision at Automate 2015: New Camera Models offer more Application Solutions
Allied Vision will exhibit at Automate 2015, showcasing its latest Mako and Manta models for industrial inspection.
- Advanced Line Scan Cameras Win Gold in Vision Systems Design 2015 Innovators Awards Program
Piranha4 Multispectral camera and its Piranha XL 16k camera were recognized among the best in the industry.
- Point Grey Comments on Sony CCD Line Closure, Renews Commitment to Product Lifetimes into 2026
Point Grey confirmed that Sony Semiconductor will discontinue operations of their CCD 200mm wafer line at Kagoshima Technology Center in
- ADLINK Debuts Ultra-Compact Fanless Quad-Core Embedded Computer based on Intel® Atom™ SoC Processor E3845/E3826
The MXE-200/200i series withstands industrial grade EMI/EMS, is operable in harsh environments, and reduces TCO with combined controller and IoT.
- odos imaging at Automate 2015 & New Website Launched
odos imaging cordially invites you to visit us at booth 998A at Automate 2015 in McCormick Place, Chicago.