USB 3.0 bus powered CCD cameras with 2.8 to 12 Mpix achieve lowest noise at speeds utilizing all 4 taps from sensors.Click Here
The USB3 vision cameras of the ML and LE series allow a multi-purpose use in machine vision applications.Click Here
The Chameleon3 CM3-U3-28S4 models feature the Sony ICX818, a 1/1.8" EXview HAD CCD II sensor.Click Here
Introducing BOA2 Smart Camera – Featuring 5M resolution, 1.5 GHz dual core processing and embedded vision softwareClick Here
- Latest Sensors Offer More than High Rates - Resolution
When it comes to the evolution industrial cameras, higher resolution, die size, and frame rates only part of the story.
- LEDs: Not Just Another Light Bulb
Often viewed as commodities, LED light manufacturers are using intelligence, standards, and new materials to once again revolutionize the machine.
- Point Grey Adds High Resolution 12 MP CCD Model to Grasshopper®3 USB3 Vision™ Camera Line
Point Grey today announced the addition of a new 12 MP CCD model to its Grasshopper®3 USB3 Vision™ camera line.
- Mitutoyo Releases Ultra-high Accuracy CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine
Newest CMM realizes world-leading measurement accuracy of 0.28 µm.
- Series Production Launches for the new Basler ace Models with Sony's IMX174 CMOS Sensor
Starting in June, four new Basler ace models will be available with Sony's IMX174 CMOS sensor.
- Adimec introduces 25 Megapixel QUAD CoaXPress camera the new SAPPHIRE S-25A70/CXP combining 25 Mpx imaging and over 73 fps performance with benefits of CoaXPress interface
SAPPHIRE quality plus Quad CXP configuration offers most reliable, low power implementation for ultra high-resolution, high-speed cameras.
- Teledyne DALSA to Showcase Latest Advances in Machine Vision Imaging at Vision China 2015
Teledyne DALSA will exhibit its imaging components and vision solutions at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Adept Technology Wins 2.5 Million Dollars in Orders From Two Digital Storage Companies
Adept Technology, Inc. has received orders over the last several weeks totaling more than 2.5 million dollars.
- Machine Vision Market in North America Has Record Start to 2015
North American sales of machine vision systems and components grew 22% in the first quarter of 2015.
- A3 Business Forum Set for February 3-5, 2016 in Orlando
Registration is now open; more than 500 global leaders expected to attend.