Linea™ models deliver up to 4k in image quality at 80 kHz line rates—with no changes to your GigE network.Click Here
Edmund Optics TECHSPEC® Variable Magnification Lenses are ideal for electronics inspection and factory automation.Click Here
Genie TS is the world’s most versatile GigE vision CMOS camera offering a capability set unmatched in the industry.Click Here
The IP67 SpecBright™ range of LED Area Ring and Spot lights offers a very uniform light in a compact IP67-rated form.Click Here
The latest Chameleon3 CM3-U3-28S4 models feature the Sony ICX818, a 1/1.8" EXview HAD CCD II sensor.Click Here
The Machine Vision Problem Solver: Cyton-CXP has bandwidth to spare for today’s super high speed cameras.Click Here
- A Look at Smart Cameras and Vision Sensors
Diversity is a hallmark of a strong portfolio, and that doesn’t just apply to financial assets.
- Machine Vision Helps Connect Modern Medical Research with Tomorrow’s Miracles
Today, medical diagnostic imaging systems are going through some revolutionary changes.
- New BOA2 Vision System Offers Greater Accuracy and Detects Smaller Defects
High resolution autonomous inspection system for the factory floor.
- Ultrafast Dispersing Prisms Meet the Demands of Ultrashort Pulse Laser Systems
Three Substrates with Different Dispersing Properties Available
- CARRIDA CAM: World's Smallest ALPR/ANPR Stand-Alone Camera System Presented at Intertraffic in Istanbul
At the Intertraffic, Vision Components will present what is probably world's smallest stand-alone ALPR/ANPR camera system.
- SMARTEK Vision Giganetix Camera Highlights Sony’s Pregius IMX249 and Genuine Multi-ROI
SMARTEK Vision’s flagship Giganetix Plus (GCP) camera series, is one of the first camera lines on the market.
- Adept Technology Receives 1 Million Dollar Order for Lynx Mobile Robots
Adept Technology, Inc. has received an order totaling more than 1 million dollars for its Lynx AIVs.
- ATS Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual Fiscal 2015 Results
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. today reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended March 31, 2015.
- Eyes on the Road: TORC Robotics Helps Blind Driver “See”
Allied Vision’s Prosilica GC1290C camera used in combination with other systems gives a blind driver enough information to drive.
- ADLINK Technology Taps LCR Embedded Systems as Value-added Reseller for Rugged Systems
Partnership increases breadth and depth of solutions available for rugged military and complex industrial applications