Hummingbird cameras are ultra small and lightweight CMOS industrial cameras in a robust unibody aluminum housing.Click Here
- CMOS Takes Line-Scan Speed to New Levels
Machine vision customers in any industry want the same three things when it comes to their cameras.
- From Creation to Curation, Machine Vision Is Art’s Technical Patron
Machine vision is “boring”. Computer vision is exciting. Artists, video-game makers, and museum curators use it to create cool stuff.
- Ready-to-Run Vision Package for ARM® Cortex®-A8 Single Board Computer Includes CSI Camera Sensor in Powerful Linux-Based Camera Software Development Kit
Micro/sys has enhanced its 2.5-inch Pico-ITX™ ARM Cortex-A8 SBC5651 single board computer with powerful vision capability.
- ADLINK Launches Widescreen Rugged Panel PC for Hazardous Environments
The industrial panel computer offers fanless design and highly efficient heat dissipation for reliable operation.
- Dynamic Focus VZM Lenses Use an Internal Liquid Lens to Electronically Adjust Focus
Seamless focus adjustment over a 7X range.
- Allied Vision at Automate 2015: New Camera Models offer more Application Solutions
Allied Vision will exhibit at Automate 2015, showcasing its latest Mako and Manta models for industrial inspection.
- Basler Reports Business Figures for 2014: Company Reaches Again New Record Values
Sales: € 79.2 million; Incoming orders: € 82.7 million
- KEYENCE Awarded Gold Level in Vision Systems Design 2015 Innovators Awards Program
LumiTrax Machine Vision lighting technology was recognized among the best in the industry.
- Advanced Line Scan Cameras Win Gold in Vision Systems Design 2015 Innovators Awards Program
Piranha4 Multispectral camera and its Piranha XL 16k camera were recognized among the best in the industry.
- Point Grey Comments on Sony CCD Line Closure, Renews Commitment to Product Lifetimes into 2026
Point Grey confirmed that Sony Semiconductor will discontinue operations of their CCD 200mm wafer line at Kagoshima Technology Center in