Edmund Optics TECHSPEC® Variable Magnification Lenses are ideal for electronics inspection and factory automation.Click Here
Genie TS is the world’s most versatile GigE vision CMOS camera offering a capability set unmatched in the industry.Click Here
The IP67 SpecBright™ range of LED Area Ring and Spot lights offers a very uniform light in a compact IP67-rated form.Click Here
The Grasshopper3 GS3-U3-15S5 features the Sony ICX825 EXview HAD CCD II and enables a 1384 x 1032 resolution at 45 FPS.Click Here
- How Does Smarter Machine Vision Technology Affect System Integration Companies?
Integrators say smarter technology makes their future look even brighter.
- Infrared Vision: More to It Than What Meets the Eye
A small but growing segment of machine vision applications uses non-visible infrared (IR) light instead of visible light.
- Laser Line Non-Polarizing Plate Beamsplitters Offer High Laser Damage Thresholds
Edmund Optics introduces new Laser Line Non-Polarizing Plate Beamsplitters.
- BrainLight QC – Back Light
EVT presents the new back light of the BrainLight smart illumination series.
- TECHSPEC® Laser-Line Coated Precision Aspheric Lenses Designed for High Power Nd: YAG lasers
Edmund Optics (EO), the premier provider of optical components, introduces its new TECHSPEC® Laser-Line Coated Precision Aspheric Lenses.
- JAI’s Sweep Series of Monochrome Line Scan Cameras Now Available with CoaXPress Interface
Sweep Series of monochrome industrial line scan cameras are now also available with the CoaXPress interface standard.
- Automate 2015 A Big Success For Exhibitors
Automate 2015 proved to be a big success for according to results of the post-show exhibitor survey.
- Matrox Imaging and DENSO Collaborate on Vision-based Robot Guidance and Robot-based Automated Visual Inspection
Direct communication link between Matrox Design Assistant machine vision software and DENSO RC8 robot controller implemented.
- Edmund Optics® CEO, Robert M. Edmund, Recovering from Accident
CEO of Edmund Optics, Robert M. Edmund, sustained injuries from a horse riding accident.
- Automate 2015 Sets Show and Conference Attendance Records
The exhibition was 76% larger, total number of show attendees jumped 61%, and conference participants grew 63% over 2013.