The latest Chameleon3 CM3-U3-28S4 models feature the Sony ICX818, a 1/1.8" EXview HAD CCD II sensor.Click Here
Three new GigE and USB 3.0 models based on CMV300 Global Shutter CMOSIS sensor deliver up to 376 fps at VGA resolution.Click Here
Edmund Optics TECHSPEC® Variable Magnification Lenses are ideal for electronics inspection and factory automation.Click Here
Genie TS is the world’s most versatile GigE vision CMOS camera offering a capability set unmatched in the industry.Click Here
Linea™ models deliver up to 4k in image quality at 80 kHz line rates—with no changes to your GigE network.Click Here
The Machine Vision Problem Solver: Cyton-CXP has bandwidth to spare for today’s super high speed cameras.Click Here
- A Look at Smart Cameras and Vision Sensors
Diversity is a hallmark of a strong portfolio, and that doesn’t just apply to financial assets.
- Machine Vision Helps Connect Modern Medical Research with Tomorrow’s Miracles
Today, medical diagnostic imaging systems are going through some revolutionary changes.
- Newest JAI Go Series Camera Features Sony IMX174 Low-Noise CMOS Imager
JAI introduced the GO-2400-PGE, a new small and lightweight industrial camera featuring Sony’s IMX174, a 2.35-megapixel global shutter CMOS imager.
- New BOA2 Vision System Offers Greater Accuracy and Detects Smaller Defects
High resolution autonomous inspection system for the factory floor.
- Ultrafast Dispersing Prisms Meet the Demands of Ultrashort Pulse Laser Systems
Three Substrates with Different Dispersing Properties Available
- CARRIDA CAM: World's Smallest ALPR/ANPR Stand-Alone Camera System Presented at Intertraffic in Istanbul
At the Intertraffic, Vision Components will present what is probably world's smallest stand-alone ALPR/ANPR camera system.
- Adept Technology Adds New Distributor
Applied Controls Will Market and Support Adept Robots in U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region.
- RIA’s Upcoming Fall Events Focused on Safety and Collaborative Robots
North America’s robotics trade group, Robotic Industries Association (RIA), will host two major events in Pittsburgh this coming October.
- SPPF Inspections on its PVC Extrusion Lines
Thanks to Keyence's IM Series instant measurement system, SPPF's operators measure the dimensions of extrusions without any risk of variability.
- Adept Technology Receives 1 Million Dollar Order for Lynx Mobile Robots
Adept Technology, Inc. has received an order totaling more than 1 million dollars for its Lynx AIVs.