TECHSPEC® UC Series Lenses are designed to optimize performance, cost, and size without sacrificing quality or feel.Click Here
New Linea Color™ line scan cameras delivers high speed and great responsivity at an exceptional price point.Click Here
The SpecBright™ range of LED Area Ring and Spot lights offers a very uniform, intense light in a compact form factor.Click Here
XIMEA releases another super compact model of USB3 based Hyperspectral cameras for agriculture, food and waste processinClick Here
Chameleon3 with the Sony Pregius IMX265/IMX264 global shutter CMOS features high resolution and low noise imaging.Click Here
Robeye All In One (RAIO) is a sensor for 3D Robotic Guidance designed for high industrial reliability.Click Here
EDT's VisionLink RCX extends Camera Link beyond the limits of electrical cables using SFP optical transceivers.Click Here
The new cameras of the CX series rely on the latest CMOS sensor generation Sony® Pregius™ and ON Semiconductor® PYTHON.Click Here
- Track-and-Trace Offers Big Opportunities for Machine Vision
Customization, quality, and automation are driving companies to adopt track-and-trace data-collection systems across all industries.
- New Machine Vision Tech Proves Its Value at the Border
Law enforcement agencies need technologies to build “comprehensive situational awareness,” according to Xenics nv, a supplier of high-resolution infrared sensors.
- Sierra-Olympic Introduces Long-Range, All-Weather, MWIR Security & Surveillance System
Sierra-Olympic Technologies introduces a long-range target detection and surveillance system designed for all-weather security applications.
- Smart Vision Lights Camera-to-Light Cables Available for Baumer Cameras
Smart Vision Lights announced that its camera-to-light (CTL) Grey Series of cables are now available for cameras made by Baumer.
- GigE Vision Controllers for Focus Tunable Lenses
Gardasoft launches the award-winning TR-CL Series of single channel industrial Lens Controllers, developed in close collaboration with Optotune.
- Needle Edge Quality Detection System
As one of the important medical consumables needles, daily consumption is huge.
- Mitutoyo Announces Distribution Agreement with Northwest Machine Technologies
Mitutoyo America Corporation announces a distribution agreement with Northwest Machine Technologies to exclusively distribute and support the Mitutoyo CMM.
- Gardasoft Vision to become OPTEX subsidiary following acquisition of shares
Gardasoft Vision Ltd announces that it has been acquired by OPTEX CO., LTD (OPTEX) of Japan.
- ATS Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual Fiscal 2016 Results
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. today reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended March 31, 2016.
- Princeton Infrared Technologies Honored by Vision Systems Design 2016 Innovators Program
Revolutionary 1280SciCam SWIR scientific camera, with the longest integration times, highest frame rates at mp resolution, earns Gold Level Award.
The Vision Show 2016 & ICRW Recap
Interest in vision is at an all-time high!