For food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry: vision sensors by Baumer with IP 69K rating and stainless steel housingClick Here
Lumenera’s Lt665R high-speed USB3 camera delivers 27fps at full 6MP resolution using a “zero” latency bufferClick Here
Utilizes an internal liquid lens to easily & seamlessly adjust focus over a 7X range while maintaining zoom capabilitiesClick Here
NEON-1040 with Intel® Atom™ quad core 1.9 GHz and 4 MP 60fps global shutter sensor provides powerful performanceClick Here
Hummingbird cameras are ultra small and lightweight CMOS industrial cameras in a robust unibody aluminum housing.Click Here
IDS presents budget-priced USB 2.0 UVC camera models for platform-independent use. Connect camera and get an image!Click Here
Chameleon3 CM3-U3-13S2 models -based on Sony ICX445 1/3” global shutter CCD sensor capable of 1288 x 964 res. at 30 FPSClick Here
- Growing UAV/UAS Market Helps Drive Military Imaging System Needs
While the U.S. debates how best to utilize the growing number of unmanned aerial vehicles, international markets are flying ahead.
- Machine Vision Will Take It Up a Notch at Automate 2015
From dynamic-focus liquid lenses for microscopy applications to multi-million lux LED line lights and 25m USB3 Vision active cables, machine
- A Close View on USB3 Vision™
Kithara Software now also provides the machine vision standard USB3 Vision™ in real-time.
- LMI Technologies Unveils Gocator 2880: the First All-In-One 3D Profile Sensor with Dual Cameras
LMI announces official release of the Gocator 2880 Profile Sensor and an update to Gocator’s Firmware.
- Out Now: Five New Mako Camera Models With CMOS and CCD Sensors
Allied Vision releases five new models of its popular Mako camera family.
- Mitutoyo Introduces MiCAT Planner Automatic Measurement Program Generation Software
MiCAT planner software reduces CMM programming time from hours to minutes.
- Cyth Systems and Integrated Industrial Technologies Achieve AIA System Integrator Certification
AIA grants this certification to integrators that meet specific industry criteria.
- Adept Technology to Present at the 27th Annual ROTH Conference
Adept's chief financial officer, is scheduled to present at the 27th Annual ROTH Conference in Dana Point, California.
- Management Expanded – New Executive Director Group Operations
ISRA prepares for next growth steps – intensive focus on efficiency.
- AIA Announces New Board Members
Four vision industry leaders have been elected to two year terms on the Board of Directors of AIA.